who ships fast?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbloomingdale

Reaction score
I need to buy some more lye. Typically all my supplies are from WSSP. They seem to take forever to ship, even during their non-big sales. I dont want to buy lye from amazon ( i am a prime member) as I want to know where my supplies are coming from. Can anyone suggest where to get some lye? Either locally where I can drive and purchase (I live in Plano, Tx) or by mail from a supplier that will ship quickly.

Diane

The Lye Guy comes highly recommended. I haven't ordered from him, but I've never read a bad thing about the company here.

I get my lye from Molly's products on Amazon, and have for the past 3 years. I'm in S. California and it always arrives earlier than they predict. (3-4 days after ordering)

I've ordered from the Lye Guy, and he does ship pretty quickly. I think he has a goal of shipping at a maximum of 3 days after receiving payment. I think he is located in the eastern US, so I don't know how long it would take to reach you once shipped.

I also buy from the Lye Guy link. He ships fast but, NY to CO takes 4-5 days. My suggestion would be to buy ROOTO (100% Sodium Hydroxide) at your local hardware store, Lowe's, or Home Depot to use while you wait for your order to arrive.

ETA: Here's another option. Be sure to ask for "sodium hydroxide":
Plano, TX
Matrix Chemical LLC
(214) 774-2238

Last edited:
I just bought lye from WSP this past week and it shipped the following day. I agree about how slowly items go out during sales but during normal times I've had no companiesc.

Latest posts

Back