Who is your favorite lavender eo supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbloomingdale

Reaction score
Ive bought lavender eo from both Camden Grey and WSP. I really prefer Camden Greys but with shipping, it is going to cost me roughly 36 bucks. I have not purchased their lavender eo for over fives years. So if the quality is still there, I really don’t mind spending the cash. Any feedback on Camden Greys lavender or do you have another favorite?

I order from Camden Grey too. Their lavender EO is good quality and is usually cheaper than many suppliers, so I bite the bullet and pay the shipping. When facing a $10.89 shipping charge, I usually order a large bottle of the EO so the total cost per oz is not so high.

I order from Camden Grey too. Their lavender EO is good quality and is usually cheaper than many suppliers, so I bite the bullet and pay the shipping. When facing a $10.89 shipping charge, I usually order a large bottle of the EO so the total cost per oz is not so high.

That’s a really good idea. I’ll size up on my bottle. It will definitely get used, that’s for sure. When I look at my sc3nt collection and look at all I throw away because of age, lavender eo is one that I never have to do that to. Thanks for the feedback!

I would be embarassed to say how old some of the fos were that I pitched. And one was my fave... First Snow from WSP. It might have been ten years old....

Latest posts

Back