• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale UPDATED - Moving and Need to Pare Down Part 1 - DONATIONS ONLY

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okie dokie!
Sunflower Oil High Oleic 7 lbs
Myristyl Myristate 2 oz
Bamboo Extract Powder 1 oz
D-Limonene 32 fl oz
Polysorbate 80 - 16 oz x 2
Decyl Glucoside 32 oz
BTMS 25 - 16 oz
Magnesium Myristate 1 oz
Magnesium Hydroxide
Silica Microspheres 1 oz

Please & Thank You!!!
I've started a new private conversation with you :) .

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have listed items on two previous threads ((5) Ingredients For Sale - We're Moving . . . And I Need to Get Rid of Soapy Things | Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums (5) Equipment For Sale - We're Moving . . . Part 2 | Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums) and had given specific prices that I was asking for. I am moving everything to this new thread and another one for Equipment in order to change the prices to DONATION ONLY + SHIPPING. There may actually end up being more than one thread for both the Ingredient and Equipment category, as each post only allows 10 photos. I really need to get rid of things, and I'd like you all to benefit, if possible :).

Please reply in this thread if you are interested in something and we can work out the details privately. I take PayPal and ship USPS, unless an item cannot ship through the Post Office. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Castor Oil 7 lbs - Unopened - Purchased September 2020 from WSP. Stored in basement.

Olive Oil Refined A 7 lbs - Unopened - Purchased September 2020 from WSP. Stored in basement.

Olive Oil Refined A 7 lbs - Unopened - Purchased September 2020 from WSP. Stored in basement.

Small Bags 6.5" x 9.5" - Partially used - These came as a case of 2000 white bags. I've used maybe 50.

Epsom Salt 5 lb - Unopened - This was purchased in May of 2018 from WSP.

Sunflower Oil High Oleic 7 lbs - Unopened - Purchased November 2020 from Camden Grey. Has been stored at room temp in a semi-dark location. Room temp has mostly been in the 60's, with recent weeks in the 70 - 80's.

Beeswax Ultra-refined & Bleached 16 oz - Unopened - Purchased March 2020 from WSP.

Candelilla Wax 8 oz - Unopened - Purchased January 2017 from TKB. I have no idea the shelf life of this, so if it's past that, someone can let me know.

Rose Kaolin Clay 16 oz - Unopened - Purchased January 2015 from Bulk Apothecary.

Babassu Oil 16 oz - Unopened - Purchased November 2020 from WSP.
Hi,

What do you have remaining in your list?

Thank you!

Lisa

Hi,

What do you have remaining in your list?

Thank you!

Lisa

@soapblessed - Hi! Thank you for asking. I have the following left:

Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 fl oz - Unopened - Purchased September 2020 from NDA.

Star San Sanitizer 16 oz - Partially Used - Purchased August 2019.

Citric Acid - WSP, May 2018. 4 lbs left of the original 5 lbs.

Emulsifying Wax - Camden Grey, October 2017. 13 oz left (includes weight of bag) of the original 16 oz.

Mineral Base for Makeup - Making Cosmetics, November 2018. Very little used.

Olivem 1000 - Lotioncrafter, February 2018. Very little used of the original 8 oz.

Boron Nitride 1 oz - From TKB, January 2017. Very little used, if any.

Latest posts

Back