White milk soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmac

Reaction score
Maybe a little odd, but here goes,

Several years ago, I ran across a small specialty soap shop in the OPRY Mills mall in Nashville, TN. This shop sold these insanely expensive
soaps (but worth it!) by weight, cutting them from rather large "rounds", like cheese I bought some cream white "milk" soap that had the most luxurious lather, and feel. Did not dry or feel greasy, wonderful fragrance. I went back about 6 months later and they were closed :cry: . I am trying to locate this company/person or recipe and make some for myself, if they no longer make it (as a single father of three, I'd rather buy it at the moment). Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sounds delish! I do believe an experiment is in order here! The fun part of soaping is trying what works for you. Welcome and good luck!

Welcome! :) There are several of us here who make goat milk soap. I am a goat milk soapier exclusively. Perhaps I can send you a bar. What scents do you like? Enjoy the forum.

Paul :wink:

Milk Soap

Thank you. I like baywood, evergreen, mint....just about anything. Thank you in advance.
[redacted]

Let me know of the charges and I will gladly submit.

Back