Which logo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
I've decided to get a new logo. A bunch of wonderful members already replied to me on Facebook but I'd like more responses. If you've already replied on FB, don't worry about replying here.

Which one do you like the best?

Attachments

• logo2.png
    logo2.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 40
  • logo3.png
    logo3.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 40
  • logo4.png
    logo4.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 42
I've decided to get a new logo. A bunch of wonderful members already replied to me on Facebook but I'd like more responses. If you've already replied on FB, don't worry about replying here.

I saw this on FB but didn't respond. I'm really torn. I love the font in 1 and 2. I like the layout of 1 but I think the flower is too big. My eye doesn't know what to focus on.

I'm confused, your called silver branch, but have a rose on it, they don't go together as a logo. There is nothing in the name that suggests rose to me.
I lost my mum in 2003. She loved yellow roses but I love blues and greens. I tried version of yellow rose soapery and whatnot when I opened my business but they were all taken so I gave up on it. Most of our ancestry is german, but we do have Irish back there. I love the idea of tir na nog. To me, it makes sense. I may change my brand name in the future. The silver branch is the entrance to tir na nog, a land filled with magic.

On my dads side, I have vikings lol. Didn't think the rainbow bridge would be such a good idea given that it's currently meaning is where our pets pass after they die. Plus, that would have been painful to me since my baby girl died Aug 21 last summer after almost 20 years.

Last edited:
I saw this on FB but didn't respond. I'm really torn. I love the font in 1 and 2. I like the layout of 1 but I think the flower is too big. My eye doesn't know what to focus on.
Perhaps move the rose of number 3 to the position of number 1 and make the leaves lighter weight?

The one on the right side

I'm loving #2. I think it's sophisticated and simplified. I will admit that I think that #3 looks more on trend, but I prefer #2 because it looks more unique. I think #1 is a little busy. 😉

I like #2. The flower on the first completely overshadows the name of the company. The font in 3 is hard to read close up.

Wait a minute. Now I'm confused. I was going by 1, 2, 3, the order in which the photos were placed. Now I see on the photos logo 2, logo 3 and logo 4. How do we vote here?
Oh man, I didn't notice that. Yes I was going by picture order. By "#2" I meant logo 3 the second picture, and by "#3" I meant Logo 4.

#2 is the most visually pleasing to my eye, but as Relle pointed out, the name has nothing to do with a branch but then again, how do you incorporate a branch to look nice in a graphic.

None the less, I like #2.

I had her redo it and I think I absolutely love it. It's still hard to choose though. lol

Attachments

• logo5.png
    logo5.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back