Which logo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 2 and 3. 2 gives me a sense of more elegance and 3 of a bit more casual feel, depends on which goes with your branding. I agree with the other about the flower being too distracting on 1

i vote for either 2 or 3. I like 2 better, but 3 frames your brand's name better, more symmetrical.
fill in the color on 3 so rose in the middle isn't white, more like #2 rose

A rose need not mean necessarily the flower; in poetry the rose is often iconography for a secret, or mystery. A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

The use of the rose as a symbol for silence or secrecy goes back to the ancient Egyptians or Greeks, where initiates into the “mysteries,” or pre-Christian religions, wore roses during ceremonies to indicate that they would keep inviolate any secrets that were passed on to them. In many countries it was customary to hang a rose over secret meetings or gatherings—hence the term sub-rosa (literally “under the rose”) to mean confidential.

i vote for either 2 or 3. I like 2 better, but 3 frames your brand's name better, more symmetrical.
fill in the color on 3 so rose in the middle isn't white, more like #2 rose

A rose need not mean necessarily the flower; in poetry the rose is often iconography for a secret, or mystery. A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

The use of the rose as a symbol for silence or secrecy goes back to the ancient Egyptians or Greeks, where initiates into the “mysteries,” or pre-Christian religions, wore roses during ceremonies to indicate that they would keep inviolate any secrets that were passed on to them. In many countries it was customary to hang a rose over secret meetings or gatherings—hence the term sub-rosa (literally “under the rose”) to mean confidential.
That's interesting. I didn't know the history of the rose symbol. But it's perfect for my business logo.

Back