Where'd the pineapple go...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
from my pineapple cilantro soap? Has anybody used ss pineapple cilantro? Is the nice fragrance coming back? Crossing my fingers crossed on this one, because cilantro on it's own is not a very pleasant scent. :cry: (at least this one's not!)

Oops! probably should've put this one in fo reviews...sorry

SRB reviews say that in CP soap it's a fruity scent, not much cilantro.

but since the phthalates scare (unfounded concern regarding FOs, mind you) a lot of companies have had to reformulate, and I've found many FOs aren't what they used to be.

Well unless the formula has changed the bright side is maybe the fruity smell will be back, but on the not so bright side it's probably going to discolor pretty bad. :cry: (according to the SRB) But thanks for the reply. :)

Hey Debra! I really like the Pineapple Cilantro from Brambleberry. The cilantro is very faint, but the fragrance is really yummy - one of my favs. Holds up great in CP and lotion base - no discoloration.

~Evie

Thanks Evie, if I decide to try this fragrance again...I may try theirs, but I wouldn't recommend this fo to anyone. It's not got such a strong cilantro scent now, but it still doesn't have much of a pineapple scent either...and the color is now hideous!!! :cry: Sometimes they are keepers and sometimes they're not...this one is NOT!

Back