Where do you buy your base oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteEEnerd

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to soap making and am looking for a good place to buy base oils for my first batch. I have looked around at a few places, right now the best I have found is Oregon Trail Soap Supplies. They have all of the oils I would want (except Emu) but I read on the forum that they are a little slow on shipping.

I just wanted to see what everyone else thought and see if anyone had any suggestions. I am looking for a fast shipper, good prices, and a good selection. Right now I am mainly interested in Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil. Eventually I want to play around with Emu Oil or jojoba oil, but that can come later.

Thank You!

if you are looking for bulk i would reccomend soaperschoice.com or wholesalesuppliesplus.com

good luck and have fun with your new addiction.

what's that you say, your not an addict..... you will be!lol

renee

columbusfoods.com

I placed an order this past Monday around 1pm and it was shipped the same day and arrived at my door the following day.

Super ppl to work with!

I usually buy most of mine at walmart. Recently I bought some castor oil at columbusfoods.com and it was a great buy for the quantity I received.

I buy a lot from columbus foods. They were super fast shipping and their prices are good :)

Even after shipping fees they're cheaper than a lot of other suppliers.

jbarad said:
I buy a lot from columbus foods. They were super fast shipping and their prices are good :)

Even after shipping fees they're cheaper than a lot of other suppliers.

I've gotta second this....for bulk oil, they were lightning fast!

Latest posts

Back