What's for dinner?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SimplyE said:
Making huevos rancheros tonight. Might have to try a tomato gravy Mexican style!

Oh yeah... put a bit of enchilada sauce and some hot pepper flakes in there.... bet that would taste good.

Seeing this thread today just reminded me that I didn't take anything out of the freezer for dinner tonight! :oops:

Add me to that list....Think I'm gonna make pork tacos.

Finely sliced pork, in a tomato sauce rolled in flour tortillas with grated cheese & sour cream.

I soooo LOVE those!

angbaby4974 said:
Add me to that list....Think I'm gonna make pork tacos.

Finely sliced pork, in a tomato sauce rolled in flour tortillas with grated cheese & sour cream.

I soooo LOVE those!

Sounds good!

So I went to DFAC one and had, Rice, Shrimp, cucumbers, cabbage, pineapple, pineapple juice and some lemon juice fried up on a huge fryer thing.. sounds good right? NO b/c they mix all of our food together b/c they don't understand how to cook... they being Local nationals UUGHHH AM I HOME YET??!?!?! :evil:

Salmon tonight, will grill it if it isn't still raining. With some potatoes and salad.

For those of you not in Northern Virginia (East Coast of the US), it has been raining here everyday for a week, and is supposed to continue into the weekend. Ready for some sun!

Crap... I forgot to take something out of the freezer..
I guess we're having nothing. LOL

well, my company's softball team is having our season kick off party at the bar after work today so I guess I'll just pick up something from there.. wings I guess?

Back