What type of Camera?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guywithsoap?

Reaction score
What camera do you all use?

Do you use point and shoot...preset settings or manual settings.

Anyone use higher end DSLRs.

I like lots of the photos and got to wondering. I remember someone posting a good link to an article about how to construct a lightbox.

I guess the more time consuming photos are the ones intended to go up on Sales websites.

I use my iPhone most of the time. Some photos I set up and other I just point and shoot. I use natural light ... no flash.

I have a Canon Rebel I love to take pictures and got it for christmas last year from my hubby before I used my iphone.

Canon EOS rebel DS6041. Love it. I must had bought 4 point and shoot cameras and they are broke/froze within months. I got fed up and got this current camera off eBay,with 2 lenses and perks, for under $300 because the person was updating their equipment. Completely worth it.

I have the Canon Rebel 350. An old model now, but an absolute workhorse. I rarely use my little old Kodak P&S, although that can take an awesome pic when you tweak the settings and don't just leave it on the default. Most P&S cameras have a major tendency to overexpose (pictures end up washed out looking, with the bright areas "blown out" so that no detail can be seen).

just a regular Nikon coolpix which I do love. I think it's 2 years old now. It helps me know when things are going to be blurry or too bright and helps focus. I haven't used a high end camera before so this works for me, a camera newb!

Back