Yesterday I set out to make two batches of soap, different recipes. I made the lye solution for each batch and weighed the hard oils for each batch. Got the additives and colors ready. I had everything labeled. So far so good. While I was adding the liquid oils to the melted oils for the first batch, I realized I had put the wrong recipe out. So fixed that mistake. The rest of that soap went just fine. I decided to wait until today to recalculate the remaining batch. I'm sure my calculations were correct. All was going fine until the FO. It was one I've used before with no problems, but today decided to rice. And accelerate. Plopped it in the mold and it was too thick to even think about swirling the top, and I am not gifted in the thick texturizing tops so many people can make look amazing. But why not try, since at this point there isn't much to lose. And a mica drizzle will surely jazz it up. What a mess. I'm not even excited to cut it tomorrow.