What do you think of my swirl?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmtree

Reaction score
My best swirl with my own recipe and technique. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381273947.940627.jpg

My first swirl ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381273987.422068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Thanks! My first one turned out nice though I don't have a divider for my slab mold so I'm cutting the bars myself. They were a bit cockeyed lol so I'm letting them sit another couple days then I'll trim them. I trimmed a few and they were a bit soft for trimming. The color is getting a bit more noticeable in my first swirl. It seemed like it was really pale at first.

Thanks everyone! I had a bad soaping day yesterday so that makes me feel better. The end came off if my column mold while tamping down and soap went everywhere...

Oh, so pretty the soap. Oh, no, soap everywhere? You must need to make more soap now, yes, more soap making. A happy ending after all. :clap:

Your post made me chuckle busy fingers lol. I did make more soap!! And yes the lovely compliments did make me feel better. Thanks everyone!!

Latest posts

Back