what do you do when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^This. I understand not wanting to besmirch someone's reputation. However, there are lots of us who do not run businesses that do not need the aggravation of dealing with a company that does this.(and people who do run businesses who don't need it either!) Please either PM me the name or post it here. It is not libel when it is the truth.
The same here, I will be really apprecited if some nice kind member PM the name to me.

See this thread. http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=50671
Someone mentions it. This company's owner taught many newbies how to soap, the ins and outs, and there's a kind of loyalty because of that, but if you read on you will see what one company "someone's totally over". For new users, abbreviations are used for companies, and I'll edit this and post a link to the abbreviations sticky in case you don't know who it is mentioned.

Edit. Abbreviations sticky.
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=32055

Like I've said before, shy has never been a word used to describe me. The company I was discussing and have removed from my vendor list is Bramble Berry.
Yep, I removed them a couple of yrs ago.
I recently had a fo leak in transit from another company, and I noticed she had changed bottles. Upon calling her she verified she had indeed changed bottles and she is very upset to be stuck with over 800 bottles that will possibly leak. Anyway she offered me double on a credit for the fo that leaked, 2 oz to be exact. I just asked her to put in the 2 oz in my next order. What a sweetie, in my opinion she did not need to credit back double. I love this company and she is just a small independent with wonderful fo's and customer service. soapsupplies.net is one of my favorites

Yep, I removed them a couple of yrs ago.
I recently had a fo leak in transit from another company, and I noticed she had changed bottles. Upon calling her she verified she had indeed changed bottles and she is very upset to be stuck with over 800 bottles that will possibly leak. Anyway she offered me double on a credit for the fo that leaked, 2 oz to be exact. I just asked her to put in the 2 oz in my next order. What a sweetie, in my opinion she did not need to credit back double. I love this company and she is just a small independent with wonderful fo's and customer service. soapsupplies.net is one of my favorites

Yeah, that sounds like someone who knows how to treat customers. I'm amazed at times at the total lack of customer service that seems to be more of the norm now days.

Carolyn, maybe suggest to her to put a small piece of saran wrap over the top of the bottles before putting the caps on them if they are prone to leaking..at least until she finds better sealing bottles and can replace those 800

Latest posts

Back