What Christmas or Holiday thing you do today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a fantastic green! What did you use?

Cranberry Fig is a conundrum to me. Doesn't smell like either thing but somehow smells kind of Christmasy but I don't know why. It's a pretty popular scent.

I absolutely adore the picture of you with the frog. Completely cracks me up. You don't look like Kermit, yet there is a certain something.... ;)

Lol... he thinks I look like a frog, but its ok. I think frogs are cute lol! The green I used is from WSP "matte woodland green" pigment. I have the same feeling about Cran Fig, but I do love the scent.

Okay, very shyly posting my first pic. I am a CP newbie so be gentle. These are Winter Citrus--mostly Sweet Meyer Lemon and Red Grapefruit with Litsea for grounding--topped with melt and pour orange and lime slices and lemon halves (all scented accordingly). Tallow-based like all my soaps and ungelled because I learned the hard way what happens when you insulate a soap with MP embeds. (Duh.) Eventually I'll have to cut them but I'm enjoying how it looks like a pretty sheet cake.

189009_785294181518649_2866229040699742835_n.jpg

Okay, very shyly posting my first pic. I am a CP newbie so be gentle. These are Winter Citrus--mostly Sweet Meyer Lemon and Red Grapefruit with Litsea for grounding--topped with melt and pour orange and lime slices and lemon halves (all scented accordingly). Tallow-based like all my soaps and ungelled because I learned the hard way what happens when you insulate a soap with MP embeds. (Duh.) Eventually I'll have to cut them but I'm enjoying how it looks like a pretty sheet cake.

That has to smell amazing. Looks great too.

Back