What Christmas or Holiday thing you do today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaccart789

Reaction score
Today I cut my first Christmas soaps! I made yesterday with Santa's Spruce. My kitchen smells like a real Christmas tree! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1409504321.354247.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1409504335.992872.jpg

I am making Cranberry Fig today. It just sounds like a holiday scent to me.

I was going to wait till I ordered some good colorants but instead boiled down some old red wine I didn't like much and plan to add that at trace with maybe some leftover pink colorants I have on hand. It will be interesting to say the least.

I am making Cranberry Fig today. It just sounds like a holiday scent to me.

I love Cran Fig... from BB? I don't think it particularly smells like the name but its lovely never the less. I have some soap that is over a year old with Cran fig and the scent is still going strong! It soaps beautifully!

Last edited:
This was a peppermint soap I did few days ago and my husband comparing me to a frog. I had to share as Christmas stuff is already out!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1410063565.816404.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1410063575.498386.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1410063587.671169.jpg

I love Cran Fig... from BB? I don't think it particularly smells like the name but its lovely never the less. I have some soap that is over a year old with Cran fig and the scent is still going strong! It soaps beautifully!

Yup! Its my first time soaping with it and love how it smells. I am regretting the wine already, it morphed the scent somewhat awful at first but getting better as its curing. I really hope it goes away and gives me that wonderful tartness back! :eek:

Soaped with Its a Hippy Christmas from NG. I smell notes such as chocolate, mint, maybe some patchouli, vanilla... Yum! It soaps beautifully, no problems.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1410305446.203346.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1410305459.059192.jpg

Last edited:
That is a fantastic green! What did you use?

Cranberry Fig is a conundrum to me. Doesn't smell like either thing but somehow smells kind of Christmasy but I don't know why. It's a pretty popular scent.

I absolutely adore the picture of you with the frog. Completely cracks me up. You don't look like Kermit, yet there is a certain something.... ;)

Vanilla and cinnamon, not very nice colors but, look, the Christmas lights are on!:))ImageUploadedBySoap Making1410441212.702524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Back