What are your best selling soap scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SozoArtisanSoaps

Reaction score
I have about 15 different soap scents and was wanting to add a different scent every month...just for that month. What are some of your best selling soap scents? TIA!

maybe you can engage your customers? maybe have a poll to see what they're looking for? or do a few sample new scents that you like and have them to a smell test?

I don't sell but I do ask all my friends and family what they would like and make the top choices so when I give away soaps they are scented with what I know they want. I think asking what your customers would like is a brilliant approach. Good luck!

Navigator,

I was thinking the same thing about favorite scents in different regions of the country. I was looking at everyone's avatar to see what state they were in. As I am very new into selling soap to friends and co-workers the one that has sold the most was the Kentish Rain. Maybe because we haven't had any rain in a few months. lol (Here in AZ)

I'm just starting to sell scrubs, but my top two seem to be Kentish rain and one I mix of cream cheese fo and strawberry fo (strawberries and cream). And for the fall of course everyone's always asking for pumpkin pie!

That's true, the pumpkin one does well! I used to make a snow type and it did well also.
I actually stopped making the nag champa because as it starts fading it smells kind of like play dough. I replaced it with lavender-vanilla and wow it smell delish in here.
My rose ones never did great but I liked them. I made one using "mayan gold" from bramble berry - yucky but everyone else liked it. I still have a bunch in the bottle because it's way strong, i only used half what i would normally use, I guess i could just use it in a rebatch or something.

I'm just starting to sell scrubs, but my top two seem to be Kentish rain and one I mix of cream cheese fo and strawberry fo (strawberries and cream). And for the fall of course everyone's always asking for pumpkin pie!

I have kentish rain, never used it. It smells like laundry detergent to me :?:

Our best sellers are Pearberry,Oatmeal/Milk/Honey, Honeysuckle, Sunflower, and Spearmint Eucalyptus. Interestingly, though, we sold out of Kudzu :shock: at a show two weeks ago.

Back