Want to try BJ's $25 a year? but keep Costco it's a better deal !

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
KEEP COSTCO and let me tell you why.
Thought I would share my info to others
While they both cost $55 a year, Costco is a better deal.

Costco's Bulk items have MORE in it.
Just an example: Gatorade is a 24 bottle pack at BJ's but Costco is 30 count.
Costco doesn't make you Clip Coupons, it is automatically taken off at the register. AND they show you that there is a discount on the price posted on the item in the store.
Costco has a better return policy. If the item is in the store and you see it online, the online price is about $20 higher (added in shipping) so go to the store.
Costco has more items that are not food or paperware. Like office items, furniture, beds etc and they are good items.

BJ's does have more to pick from Food wise and they have a Deli and more Fridge things. You can bring in manufacturer coupons. And if you want to download the App you can add BJ coupons and they will come off at the register it says.
If there is a discount/coupon it does not tell you on the price posted on the item. You have to know there is a coupon for it by BJ's.
My BJ's has a gas station but it does me no good as I have an Electric car ;)
Bj's doesn't have a good price on OO..... almost a deal breaker for me hahaha.

I came across a link that gave me a $25 membership for a year. I figure it was worth the try since it is not too far from me. You can get another card for someone "in your household" . I put my friend on it so that she could use it once and a while. They only go to the local grocery so I think she will only use it 1 or 2 times.

Use this link in IE, FF was giving me issues. trick is make a membership, Click 2nd link, go back and click 1st link and sign in to your account. Go BACK to the 2nd link window and refresh the page. It should show the $25 for the membership. Then just complete the membership. MAKE SURE IT SAY $25 MEMBERSHIP PRICE BEFORE COMPLETING !!!

https://slickdeals.net/f/11390811-12-months-bj-s-wholesale-club-membership-25

I've never even heard of BJ's, but it's good to know if they ever come to my area. Costco is coming this year and I am so happy about that, because I miss it so much. When I lived in CA, I had numerous Costco's to choose from, all close to my regular haunts in each town I lived in since I was somewhere in my 30's I think. I've always been a bulk shopper whenever possible, but perhaps one day I will break that habit.
:rolling:

Back