Want to attend a soapmaking class in the USA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faru

Reaction score
Hello Everybody

Im from the UK and will be in Springfield, Missouri in the month of April.
I would like to attend a soapmaking class during my stay. Does anyone know of any classes being conducted in April that I could attend.

Thank you

Darn - you will have just missed it. There is a one day soap making demonstration class next weekend in Jefferson City, MO. I took that class last March and have been soaping ever since. There is a fiber/craft retreat the second weekend in March every year - and ever since I've been going, the soap class has been part of it.

Thank you Everyone

Hi Thomas S, I was thinking of attending the Dallas class as it seems the one closest to me.

Hi maryannm, I think it would have been quite interesting to do that course, sounds like fun and so much to learn :)

I hope more people would advise me

HI Faru!

I teach the classes that Thomas posted at Taylored Concepts.

I'm also very flexible (if you can't make a class posted) and can do a one on one class if you give me some notice. It would have to be a Saturday.

Dallas is far from Springfield, Missouri though.

Thank you Thomas S for the calender thats helpful.

agriffin I tried calling Taylored concepts today but they were closed so will call back tomorrow.

I have seen your blog and you are an inspiration. I do hope everything turns out fine so I can attend your class :)

Come on down Brits like Dallas......My sister in law married a bloke and currently lives in Manchester.

Back