Walmart Fragrance oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youreapima2

Reaction score
I have recently seen at Walmart (in the candle and reed area) that they now carry FO's. They are pretty cheap $3.00 for 2 oz. and $5.00 for 5 oz.

I was wondering if anyone has seen these and tried using them in either M&P or in CP soap? or even if anyone knows if they can be used in soap?

The labels on these FO's at Walmart do not disclose whether they are safe for soap, and I don't want to end up buying them and losing $$ again.

The Hubby bought like $50.00 worth of FO's for me when he was out of state on business and didn't bother telling the seller that I wanted them for soap. Turns out they are only for use in oil burning :( Needless to say I am not happy!

I appreciate any input....thanks in advance!
Cathy

If they don't say skin safe or for use in body products then don't waste your money.

I have purchased the Walmart FO's before for use with potpourri and I saturate a cotton ball with it & suck it up in my vacuum cleaner (ummmm....smells good :D ), but, if you read the fine print on the label it warns against contact with your skin. The Walmart FO's are not safe for use in soap.

Latest posts

Back