Vista Print

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered from them and are their prices ever good! They work out saw cheaper than printing cards yourself. Mine will be here in about 2 weeks.

They are great! My SIL sent me an email with a special offer of 250 business cards for free, just pay shipping and I couldn't resist. I was able to choose a logo from their stock and design the card to suit me. They also offered premium glossy front for no extra cost. I also got 25 free bus.card sized magnets for free. Their quality is excellent Linda :D

Tanya :)

I love them! I get the email specials and only order when the premium business cards are FREE!! I wait to get everything free.... ;) Just have to pay shipping which is never more than about $30 for a large order!

OMG I am such a sucker - I paid for my cards although I did get some stuff for free including an additional 500 cards......I need to get a banner too for the fairs this summer......

Lindy said:
OMG I am such a sucker - I paid for my cards although I did get some stuff for free including an additional 500 cards......I need to get a banner too for the fairs this summer......

I think I'm going to order a banner too! If you order yours soon, let me know what you think of it! I have to hold off another few weeks.... running out of $$$$! ;)

I just ordered a free small banner from them today. It doesn't have my own logo on it as that would have cost $$ so I went with one of the standard ones they offered with my details added. I will post back here when I get it to let you know what I think of it. If I really like it I will get a larger one with my logo on it later on. I chose the cheapest shipping which says 21 days, but I did that with my business cards too and they arrived within 2 weeks.

Tanya :)

They offer the banners free from time to time too , just keep an eye on your emails. :D

I do what you do Ashley , love it.
Kitn

Looks like they're running one of those specials this weekend where you can get a lot of stuff free like premium business cards and small banners. Lots of other stuff too.

I wish I was ready to order but I'm still working on my logo.

Ashley, how often do they do this? I won't need my stuff until August or so. Think they'll have another one between now and then?

Thanks,
zeo

Not Ashley , but I get their emails, they come on sale or free very regularly .you could sign up with them, just to get the emails .

kitn

I did, that's how I found about this sale. Was just curious how often is "regularly". :wink:

zeo

Latest posts

Back