Vibrations of Essential Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome website, I'll have to incorporate some of the oils with my crystals.

I'm not judging anyones' opinions here, but I just gotta ask;

Do any of you people actually believe that any particular plant oil resonates with any particular "energy" frequency?

If so, can you point me at any reputable scientific website that supports this belief with any scientifically valid experiments ? (preferrably experiments done by properly accredited agencies with supporting peer review)

Energies

welder said:

Do any of you people actually believe that any particular plant oil resonates with any particular "energy" frequency?

If so, can you point me at any reputable scientific website that supports this belief with any scientifically valid experiments ? (preferrably experiments done by properly accredited agencies with supporting peer review)[/quote

Nope , can't do that,I just enjoy all the possibilities

Also I have read over the years where so many things are scientifically
proven the later disproven and vice versa that I don't bother. While I am not saying that you yourself shouldn't go searching for "proof" I just say I see it as a Right Brain/ Left Brain thingy.
I am happy to say from my own experience I beleive in energies and mystery.

Re: Energies

starduster said:
I just say I see it as a Right Brain/ Left Brain thingy.
I am happy to say from my own experience I beleive in energies and mystery.

Yes, I agree that "energy" is real (spiritual energy).

In fact, I believe that the spiritual realm is more real than the physical realm, we just don't have the ability to discern it or harness it properly/safely.

Be careful with energy, it's alive.

God Bless You! (He Loves You)

welder said:

If so, can you point me at any reputable scientific website that supports this belief with any scientifically valid experiments ? (preferrably experiments done by properly accredited agencies with supporting peer review)

Oh, most def. Just like stones. All things alive resonate energy.

In our house we have a little silver candy dish of different colored stones, we might pick one up to use as a worry stone, or help answer a question. Each stone, like each essential oil, has different properties. Each color holds a different answer. With a stone, if you hold it in a lightly closed hand you can feel the vibrations emanating, millions of years of energy, some energizing, some calming - but there all the same.

Why would an essential oil, born of a living thing not retain this energy?

BTW - Starduster, I love that site!

Deda said:
Oh, most def. Just like stones. All things alive resonate energy.

Science denies most supernatural stuff, but like the scientists, I gotta draw a line between dead, rocks and living things like chimpanzees and bacteria (why am I suddenly reminded of George Bush Jr???).

Why would an essential oil, born of a living thing not retain this energy?

Because it died.

If you believe that living things are born, then it also makes sense to believe in death (at least physical death anyway).

Looking at your logic, if stones are alive, then there's no such thing as death.

Again, I'm not being harshy critical, only logical. Emotions are nice too, but can be wrong (as can logic due to human error)

Edit note: Sorry Deda. I injected my input in between your statements, but I didn't realize the forum computer would display my words as though they were yours. Truth is the most precious thing in life to me, so I wouldn't go putting words in your mouth. That would be censorship, which we all know to be wrong.

Next time I won't add my statements to yours in the same quotation.

welder said:

I absolutely believe it! As Deda stated, all living things give off energy. She also stated that stones give off energy, this is also a true statement. An item does not have to be "alive" to give off energy. If you need iron clad scientific proof check out the mechanics of a quartz watch.

My thoughts too

Chay said:
I absolutely believe it! As Deda stated, all living things give off energy. She also stated that stones give off energy, this is also a true statement. An item does not have to be "alive" to give off energy. If you need iron clad scientific proof check out the mechanics of a quartz watch.
:D Thankyou and Deda for verbalsing so well what I couldn't quite do but feel the same about.
:D
Mary

Back