Update and the wife and I were on TV

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
For those of you who have been around for awhile I had some time ago was keeping you updated on my wifes breast cancer journey. It has been too long but she is doing pretty good. She is still battling with some of the side effects from some of the drugs that she has to take but over all she is doing well. She has 1 more minor surgery in about a week and a half then that part should be done. Then the hospital asked if we would be a part in this...
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/health/beat_ ... ncer-bills

This was the first time I have ever been on TV. And I gave the reporter and the camera man some free soap later on when I saw them afterwards.

Take care and Merry Christmas everyone.
Bruce

Thank you for sharing this...it is a message of hope: hope for those battling breast cancer and proof that there is still some good in the world, even in the insurance/government/healthcare arena.
(I have tons of respect for the healthcare industry...I just think their hands are tied sometimes with the red tape that the insurance companies hog tie them with.)

I wish the best for your wife and yourself...and Happy 5th Anniversary!

Merry Christmas!

Hi Bruce

Glad Brenda is doing well and you both look good on the TV. :)

Happy Anniversary

Bruce -

That is wonderful news that Brenda is doing better and you received financial help to cover the bills. Congratulations to you both on your 5th wedding anniversary and have a Merry Christmas! :D

Back