• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Uncle Andy's Soap Cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have an Uncle Andy's Soap Cutter with a straight blade for sale, this is incredible for cutting straight, even bars of Melt and Pour soap! I'm no longer making those so I don't need this cutter anymore. I only used it a handful of times and it's in great condition, still just as sharp as when I got it.

It sells for $155 new, asking $115 + shipping for it, it will ship from Washington.

IMG_6311.jpeg

Uncle Andy's Soap Cutter is a precision tool that is designed to cut straight, accurate, and uniform soap bars from melt-and-pour, hp, and cp soap loaves.

This cutter will accommodate soap loaves up to 4.5” tall by 3.7” wide. The bar thickness can be adjusted from 0.38” to 1.65”.

Back