• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Bud’s Soap cuttter for sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a “Bud’s” soap loaf cutter for sale. It’s a great cutter and has served me well. I have moved to much larger molds and need to go in a different direction with my cutter. Here’s the description taken from Bud’s shop on Etsy. As you can see, it sells for $189.00. I am asking $100.00 plus actual shipping.
Thanks for looking!
Item Details
Made of solid steel and HDPE plastic. The cutter will accept a loaf up to 13” long x 4 1/2” wide x 5” tall. It wlll cut eleven 1 1/8" bars. The cutter measures 14 ” wide and 16'” front to back. Easy wire adjustment with guitar tuners. No additional tools needed. Powder coated black by a local powder coater. The cutter is entirely hand made in my shop except for the powder coat. This cutter is for cutting cold and hot processed soap that has not fully cured. Cutter will not cut melt and pour soap.

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpeg
    IMG_2528.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 0
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a “Bud’s” soap loaf cutter for sale. It’s a great cutter and has served me well. I have moved to much larger molds and need to go in a different direction with my cutter. Here’s the description taken from Bud’s shop on Etsy. As you can see, it sells for $189.00. I am asking $100.00 plus actual shipping.
Thanks for looking!
Item Details
Made of solid steel and HDPE plastic. The cutter will accept a loaf up to 13” long x 4 1/2” wide x 5” tall. It wlll cut eleven 1 1/8" bars. The cutter measures 14 ” wide and 16'” front to back. Easy wire adjustment with guitar tuners. No additional tools needed. Powder coated black by a local powder coater. The cutter is entirely hand made in my shop except for the powder coat. This cutter is for cutting cold and hot processed soap that has not fully cured. Cutter will not cut melt and pour soap.
Melinda, has this sold?

Latest posts

Back