Two from me.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarmenJean

Reaction score
Two from me - will be the last for a while as we're moving at the end of the week, and I still havn't packed. EEP!

I had some light green soap leftover from the watermelon slices, and a chunk of lavender soap leftover from another project. So, I threw them together ... as you do! LOL! Smells really great!!

And this one is Winter Wonderland. (Same name fragrance). The centre is clear blue with silver glitter, surrounded by the white. I have one on my desk permanantly, and it smells beeeeeeutiful! LOL!

And that's it for the moment. It'll be a while before I can show anything again - moving is a very time consuming activity! :wink:

Very cool! The Winter Wonderland soap is very unique :)

Where are you moving?

Ah, thanks hun. Not moving far - just a few streets down, to a three bedroom house .... with a garden!!! WooHoo!! I just want to get moved, and be there now. :roll:

Beautiful soaps . the blue and white is stunning . Wishing you an easy uneventful move .

Kitn

So pretty Carmen. I love that window pane looking one, and the green looks soothing. Oh I hate moving. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Very pretty! Make sure you clearly mark the packing boxes with your soap supplies! :)

Jude

Good luck with the move, even if it is down the st. it still is hard to move. Your soaps are so cool looking.

Aww, thank you so much everyone. Yes, they are simple, but I like simple, clean designs. I feel they're more effective than if they're fussy. I have a few ideas to make these look really funky. :wink:

Latest posts

Back