Tough Week

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Ashley my heart breaks for you....I have a 13 year old cocker (rescue) and I can't even bear to think of that right now....Spike (my poodle) was diagnosed 2 years ago with congestive heart failure but the neds they have to treat it now are truly miraculous. It's nice to see that science is as concerned about our beloved pets as we are....

I know what you are going thru, our pets become such a part of our lives and our family. I wish we lived closer, I have some of the sweetest little dachshund babies now and they are ready for new homes and I know that a new pet is not able to replace the one you lost but they sure can take the edge off. As with all things, time will make things better. My thoughts are with you.

Mama T - thank you - my baby that I lost 18 months ago was a 14 yo long haired doxie - she was my personal angel.....

oh Lindy, I am so sorry. I can't imagine. I have not yet gone through that but I was faced with making that decision for Isis but thankfully she stabilized and she's fine now. It's heart breaking but I can't imagine saying good bye to your baby.

*HUG*

Back