today soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubnica

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I made this with half & half, honey, oatmeal and OMH FO from Souther Soapers. The soap in slob mold gelled almost completely, but the leftover soap in round mold did not. It is so much lighter. I like the slab soap color so much better.

Can't wait to see it when its cut. Did you grease the bubblewrap with mineral oil so it comes off easily? I've got some OMH that I want to do that with. How much honey oatmeal and OMH did you put in?

Relle.

Your honeycomb effect looks great.
I too prefer gelled honey soap.
I think it smells better to.

Relle9 said:
Can't wait to see it when its cut. Did you grease the bubblewrap with mineral oil so it comes off easily? I've got some OMH that I want to do that with. How much honey oatmeal and OMH did you put in?

Relle.

No I did not greas is it and it came off very easy. This was 48 oz of oils and I put 2 tea spoons of honey, 1/2 cup of oat flour, 2 oz of OMH FO and 2/3 of water was substituted with half and half.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2/3 water substituted with half and half what ?

Love the cut ones, looks like you could have a cup of tea with it. Yum

Relle

Relle9 said:
2/3 water substituted with half and half what ?

Love the cut ones, looks like you could have a cup of tea with it. Yum

Relle

What I meant was that out off all the water amount that I was suppose to use I used only 1/3 of that to dissolve lye and the rest (2/3) of that amount was half and half cream.

Thank you ,I re - read it and re - read it and couldn't figure out what you meant. Thats what happens when you hit your head and have concussion. :shock:

Relle.

Latest posts

Back