Thrift shop find

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
Hi all well I found a back up crockpot for hp for 6 bucks happy dance. Now to make a batch and scent it pine for stepdad. Now if I could just find a stick blender ...

Congrats, I love the thrift stores~ I am hunting for some of the old tupperware stuff.

i Used to have time to thrift shop and i miss it. My friend that Isoap with all day thurs. came over with her 5 dollar Braun Stick blender. It worked great.

i got a stick blender for $3.00 the other day. it works better than the new one i bought a couple weeks ago too.

Oh my lord, I LOVE thrift stores!! Last time I went, I found two silicone loaf pans, a teddy bear mold that makes a 6 ounce bar of soap, and some smaller ice cube tray molds for embellishments!! All of that cost me around $6!

Thrift Stores Rock!

I am just starting out and hit up the thrift store to get some begginer supplies on the cheap! I lucked out and in an afternoon found 2 working stick blenders for 2.50 each (Goodwill in Portland rocks)! I also found two wooden molds (used to be shelves or boxes of some sort)... I hadn't thought out using a crock pot to melt the oils... but now I will make a trip tomorrow to find a soaping crockpot! Thanks for sharing!

Oh I'm a thrift store junky! I love finding silicone baking molds, crockpots, foot processors...all kinds of stuff. I've never found a stick blender though...but I'd jump on that if I did.

Back