Three more sleeps :-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am all pumped up, have my first Market on Sunday and both super excited and super nervous all at the same time LOL I have energy to do cartwheels at the moment :D :D :D
A couple more soaps for this market

Blacktea003.jpg

Fragranced with Brambleberrys divine Black Tea

Babyboybathtime007.jpg

Fragranced with Sweetcakes J&J dupe babybath

Lyn said:
I am all pumped up, have my first Market on Sunday and both super excited and super nervous all at the same time LOL I have energy to do cartwheels at the moment :D :D :D
A couple more soaps for this market

Blacktea003.jpg

Fragranced with Brambleberrys divine Black Tea

Babyboybathtime007.jpg

Fragranced with Sweetcakes J&J dupe babybath

Awesome! :) What did you use to "sprinkle" your soaps with...?

Erin LOL too funny......We will have you posting the same in no time!!!!!!!!
Hey Deb the tea soap has black tea on top and the baby soap has a cosmetic grade glitter on top..............I sooooo love glitter :)

Amazing! I want to live inside your soapy head for a while so I can make these beautiful soaps too. :D

The glitter is absolutely sparkly fun!! What a nice touch!!

What did you use to get that gorgeous cream/darker cream swirl on Dreamweaver? It's so beautifully elegant!

How did it go Lyn?
I though about you all day yesterday, about how wonderful your display must've been and what great success you must've had with such gorgeous looking soaps :)

Mariflo your sooooo sweet :0). It was a great day lovely setting facing out onto the water.......outdoor cafe and the stalls were so nice I could have spent all my takings and then some. Forgot my camera which I was disappointed with but Jasmine the organiser has taken photos so I will see if I can get one from her. My stall wasn't in the best spot being in the last row, near the exit so many people were more just on there way out with loaded bags than walking down to visit me :D :D
Well in money terms I did 280.00 worth of sales which I guess isn't to be sneezed at............I know full well I could have done so many more had I had soaps on the table that lured the kids (that can be arranged for next time LOL). The exposure was great and all my buisness cards went in the first half and I was near the end writing my etsy store onto bits of paper for people LOL. So my next venture is October and I am looking forward to it so many great stallholders there :) .............Lyn

Congratulations!

I'd be thrilled with $280...well, that is if I sold soaps. :lol: But I would think the exposure to the public would be priceless. If you ended up writing your etsy addy on paper, then people must have liked what they saw.

And you've also learned that it would be helpful to display soaps for kids and take more business cards so you'll be ready for the next time.

Oh wow, Lyn, I can almost feel your excitement just by reading your post :D
I am so very happy for you!!!!
Your October market is going to be a stunner ;)

mari

Congrats!

Ditto on the kids. More kids items helps sales. I think people drag their kids to these shows and they want to reward them by buying something for them. So if you have some stuff that appeals to the kids, those are sure to sell. At least in my experience.

Back