This Week so Far

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's what I've been working on this week:

Heart Embed

DSCN1371.jpg

Shea Butter Spa Bar

DSCN1375.jpg

Baby Bars

DSCN1376.jpg

Pink Heart Cupcakes

DSCN1377.jpg

Aliens

DSCN1378.jpg

Purple Confetti

DSCN1379.jpg

I forgot to photograph my Dark Ale & Honey Soap I'll do that later.

I also made some bath bombs.... 8)

x

wow! what a selection! well, you've certainly been busy!

love the space aliens!!! reminds me of a couple friends of mine-after "last call" at the local tavern!

you do really nice work-keep it up!

monet

Thanks Monet - those aliens were fun - I painted them with micas to give them some shine.... :lol: I also got a couple dozen bath salts done too....plus some orcas that did NOT turn out - can you say polished stone rebatch.... :?

Those all look so great! I love the shiny aliens!
How did you get the heart embeds in there? I love embeds, they're on my "to try next" list

Lindy - what wonderful soaps! They all look amazing. The Shea Butter Spa Bar is so creamy and really appeals to me....did you scent that one? The Aliens are so cool too! And I just want to dive in and play in your Purple Confetti Soap........cut pics pretty please?

Tanya :)

Jenn - thanks all I did was make the hearts from a small chocolate mold from Michaels, let them set up (as you can see I didn't let them set up quite long enough) and then make a second batch of soap. Once the soap was in the mold I pushed the hearts in close enough that each bar would have at least one showing. Does that make sense?

Tanya - Thanks - the Shea Butter Bar is not scented - I wanted to leave that one natural. I'm really looking forward to trying that one! I'm going to cut the confetti today so I'll post the cut pictures on it plus pictures of the Beer Soap & GM&H that I made yesterday.

Starduster - you lady have been a huge inspiration to me to keep me reaching and stretching further - so thank you.....

Lindy

Those are gorgeous Lindy. You never cease to amaze me. Incredible talent and WAY too much energy. Makes me tired to think about.

Wowser :shock:
Mighty fine soap there Lindy! I love the embeds, aliens :lol: very cute! But please post pics of your confetti, I can't wait to see that :D

Special

LomondSoap said:
Wowser :shock:
Mighty fine soap there Lindy! I love the embeds, aliens :lol: very cute! But please post pics of your confetti, I can't wait to see that :D
I agree with Lomond, that coffetti soap is gonig to be out of this world.
Yummy.
:lol:

Thank you....here's the cut picture of the Purple Confetti which I have some clean-up to do on once it hardens up a bit more - still pretty soft and I probably cut it a little early - still learning that patience thingie...

005-1.jpg

Here's the GM&Honey"

009.jpg

And the Dark Ale & Honey Soap

011.jpg

Today other than taking pictures I had to get some labels created so that when it comes time to do the packaging at least the labels will be ready.... :lol:

Thanks everyone for looking and for you comments - I really appreciate it!

Lindy

All three are great soap.
But I fell for the confetti soap of course.It is very different to any other soap I have seen. I just love the way the coloured bits pop out.All very textural.
Also the white has a special look to it.Any secrets with that?It looks like cake to me.
By they way, thankyou for the complement that I have inspired you.I am overwhelmed by that.
Mary :lol:

Thanks... :oops: Starduster the white part of the Confetti Soap has tallow in it....I love how white a soap I can get with tallow and I love how a tallow soap feels....so moisturizing and amazing lather....

I am so having trouble waiting on the shea butter soap.....

Lindy,
You do beautiful work !!! I wish you much luck in your business venture.

PS I always look forward to going to the photo gallery and seeing your new creations

Back