This is addiction!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
I'm leaving for a week to visit my grandmother. Flying out Wen.
Do you think I could pack a container of lye in my carry on luggage? :D

I wouldnt suggest it :roll: . Why don't you drive that way you can zig zag across America & stop off at all you favorite suppliers along the way :p .

I wish I could Tabitha. But the kids aren't out of school yet and I can't put off my trip:) But oh the idea is fabulous!! Think off all the soap places I could stop at!!!

I hope you have a nice trip Dixie.
Don't forget to take a notebook so you can jot down all the "soapy" ideas that you will have while you aren't making soap.
That way you won't forget them and you can soap up a storm when you come home.

Oh Dixie - how are you going to survive without being able to soap????

I hope you have a wonderful trip and we look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Hi Dixie , wishing you a safe trip . You can take a notebook with you and keep track of all your soap making ideas , while you are gone. Then you can soap to your hearts content when you get home. :D Think of all the ideas you could come up with.

Take Care
Kitn

Thanks guys. I'll miss you all of course! It's going to be a long week. I wanted so bad to take some lye with me lol.

Great idea about the note book because I'm sure if I can't soap I'll sure be thinking about it!;)

Be good and make lots of beautiful soaps so I can see all the pics when I get back.:)

Latest posts

Back