OMG...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My beautiful 15-year-old granddaughter is now facing double hip surgery and may also have a form of dwarfism which I have thought about for years, but my great grandmother who was a Prima Ballerina was only 4'9". That we are not sure about and the genetic testing is just too expensive at this time. We do know she has a very towed leg and they are scheduling a bone density test to rule out cancer and arthritis. Her leg has been bowed since birth. The docs mentioned she is the size of a ten yr old which we are and have been aware of. Her pediatrician predicted she would never reach 5'.

This train has not derailed yet. 😢 Nope, my house has not shown at our property yet was supposedly picked up from the manufacturer.

It can be very rough going sometimes. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If you believe in angel guides please ask your guide to help you. If you haven’t met your guide yet, it’s still possible to talk your guide. Simply ask your guide for what you need. There is an excellent book “Ask Your Guides” by Sonia Choquette. Angel guides are assigned to us at birth. However they wait for us to let them know what we need. It seems simplistic to many. However I believe that there is help to be had from angels. We all have them.

It can be very rough going sometimes. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If you believe in angel guides please ask your guide to help you. If you haven’t met your guide yet, it’s still possible to talk your guide. Simply ask your guide for what you need. There is an excellent book “Ask Your Guides” by Sonia Choquette. Angel guides are assigned to us at birth. However they wait for us to let them know what we need. It seems simplistic to many. However I believe that there is help to be had from angels. We all have them.
I will look up the book. I know my daughter will be interested in it. I believe in all that goes with prayers.

Latest posts

Back