The scent game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgnlady

Reaction score
I have sooooo many FO's that I need to soap!! It takes me forever to go through them and decide which one's I'm going to do next. So I decided to write down each of the scents on a little square piece of paper and put them in a jar. Now when I'm getting ready to soap I reach in and draw out a scent name and that's what I'm going to make next. It makes a fun game out of it, and keeps me from having to go through and smell a bunch of them again to remind myself if I liked them. Now I just pull a scent out of the jar and soap it weither I liked it or not oob, because it may soap into a gem... you never know. Lol...maybe all the lye fumes have gone to my brain, but it amuses me so I thought I'd share :)

Funny pgnlady! I also run into that same dilemna & can't decide which scent to use. Even if I have a scent selected, I may decide while I'm in the process of SBing a batch that I want to use a different scent. Wish I would quit doing that!
But, sooooo true. A scent may not smelll so good OOB but can turn into a real gem. :D

I love this idea. When I was in college my roommate and I would do this with dinner ideas.

Latest posts

Back