The Conservatorie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't someone do an experiment on these recently to compare them with TKB's pop micas? I would search for that its worth lookiing at the pics!

I have TKB rainbow micas. I know someone did the comparison but the rainbow mica's are gone now . :x

I've used their happy hour collection and shamrock (I think that's what its called). Love their colors, the two pink/red colors morph. If you search the forums, there are many discussions on them. I love them tho :)

I think I am just going to buy a huge amount of samples. I need a huge tray mold.

Looks like I'll be buying BB-12 or 25 bar mold.

Update: Conservatorie's Bubblegum Pink turned out to be a nice pink, but I had to use more of it than other pinks I have.

BakingNana said:
Update: Conservatorie's Bubblegum Pink turned out to be a nice pink, but I had to use more of it than other pinks I have.

Yeah, I have noticed for most of the micas that I've used from them...you do have to use quite a bit.

BakingNana said:

on the other hand, i found i have to use a LOT less of the electric bubblegum (i think they're different products?). the first batch i made was the most shocking pink i've ever seen. some little girls and teens snatched it right up, hee hee, guess i have to make more :)

Back