The 4-letter game

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops...

Overworked, I'm afraid. Took four letters from way back in the thread, realised my mistake, edited, and now found there are no new four letters.

May I take the liberty?

LIBE

So sorry, MaryAlice! I always worry that someone is already posting while I’m still scratching my head to think of something.
Yup, that's happened to me. I now try (try) to refresh my browser to make sure that hasn't happened. When it occurs then I can go back and edit it to reflect the one who slipped in while I was 'scratching my head.' This was a problem for one of the administrators when I'd quote and my internet would go out. By the time I got back on to finish, I was (again) nocked off. By the time I read more and quoted more, the same was happening; I got a nice PM from her asking me to combind my posts (oooops, dang internet issues when it rains) so now I refrain from quoting until all the bad weather has passed. It was a 5-day rain so spotty all those days and I created a problem that I didn't mean to create. At least now I know it and can avoid it--read and don't reply during storms.

Harry offered precious earings

MNIG

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Can love all men.
Love:Girl.gif

LUST

Latest posts

Back