SMF January 2022 Challenge - There's No Place Like Home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m guessing @Primrose must be having technical difficulties, as normally by now there would have been an announcement that the entry thread was closed, and a voting link would have been sent. Hoping that s/he isn’t sick. 🙏🏼

I’m guessing @Primrose must be having technical difficulties, as normally by now there would have been an announcement that the entry thread was closed, and a voting link would have been sent. Hoping that s/he isn’t sick. 🙏🏼

thank you Ali! Yes we lost all internet access over the weekend here in my little part of Oz. I apologise for the delay and will send the survey link out to all participants ASAP! Thanks for your patience :)

thank you Ali! Yes we lost all internet access over the weekend here in my little part of Oz. I apologise for the delay and will send the survey link out to all participants ASAP! Thanks for your patience :)
No worries, I figured something like that was going on. Glad you are restored to contact with the outside world now. 😄

Back