Talk Soap Forum.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loolee

Reaction score
If you were a member of talksoapforum.com, you know that this forum has crashed, so members have started a facebook group called Talk Soap. Find it here: facebook.com/groups/Talksoap

See you there! :)

looooooooleeeeeeeeeee , wow am i glad to see you :) . i am still under the shock and withdrawl , tsf & smf are both my schoolroom. i do not do facebook , so i will wait it out .
i am "janeau"

I've been wondering what happened over there. Does Steve work by himself? Maybe he's too busy with his business and orders that the forum kind of takes a back seat... I don't know, just speculation.

we are not in the loop as to what Steve has planned. Someone emailed him and said that he was working on it, but it takes time to fix. In the meantime..... we are left without a place to go.

I started the forum there on FB. I had a few email addy's because of the Valentines swap we did. But I have no way of reaching everyone.

Janeau... boo! I wish you would consider coming over to FB. It's a much more personal format and it's nice to be able to get to know each other better. You are missed!!!

we are not in the loop as to what Steve has planned. Someone emailed him and said that he was working on it, but it takes time to fix. In the meantime..... we are left without a place to go.

I started the forum there on FB. I had a few email addy's because of the Valentines swap we did. But I have no way of reaching everyone.

Janeau... boo! I wish you would consider coming over to FB. It's a much more personal format and it's nice to be able to get to know each other better. You are missed!!!

I emailed him and got the "working on it" answer.

I am another not on FB. ;)

Anita

So glad to see you loolee. Studio Olivia and I sent emails to Steve and she got the "working on it" answer too. We had each other's emails so we've been in contact. The withdrawals symptoms are awful!! I am not on fb, but may have to breakdown and join so I can get my fix!

............The withdrawals symptoms are awful!! ......../QUOTE]

i feel your pain to my bones !....... and must say thank goodness for SMF !!! I 'm on few other forums as well but these two are my " classroom " outside of my own research efforts. so safe to say my brain is a little lop sided :)

So glad to see you loolee. Studio Olivia and I sent emails to Steve and she got the "working on it" answer too. We had each other's emails so we've been in contact. The withdrawals symptoms are awful!! I am not on fb, but may have to breakdown and join so I can get my fix!

You all Know facebook is free, right? and we promise not to tell anyone you are on there if you don't want us too! :D

and Please tell Studio Olivia where we are, please. I need her rebatching expertise! :)

Hey...I found you two...too!

I just tried to see if that other board is up and I got an error message saying there is no such domain. I guess it is gone forever. Glad so have found you though. I have questions that I can't find the answer to. Maybe if we put oru heads together, we can get the right answers.

I HAVE FELT SO LOST! I am so glad I found you!

Olivia! how ARE you? We've missed you!! are you on facebook? You need to come over and play!!

It's good to connect again

It is so good to see posts from y'all again. I did go join the fb site too. I hope I joined the right one because there were several called Talk Soap, but only one was very new with only a few members.

So...have we all stayed busy? I have. And I have ourgrown the house we are renting and we are going to have to move. There is a tiny garage where hubby makes his wooden stuff (including my soap drying racks...I have two smaller ones and one huge one). There's no space to build a shed in the backyard, and I wouldn't want to put the money into it when its not our house, so we are lookin to buy, as they say back here. LOL!

I have been in contact with one other member...but she isn't on fb yet. I hope she joins.

Sure wish Steve could have figured out what happened. All those threads of knowledge just gone is just unbelievable.

Anyway, I am so glad to be here!!

I emailed Steve too and also posted on his facebook page. Got the 'working on it' answer as well and he told it should be fixed in a few days. That was 2 weeks ago. Hope the forum wil be up and running again, so much info would be lost if not :-( Glad I came over here though!

just so it is known .... i love SMF just as much and would classify it as my classroom/university of deep learning . the two of them taught me a lot // hope to one day repay all the love :)

I like both of these places. Both are very knowledgeable, friendly and I've learned a ton from both places.

Thanks again to the admin for letting me post about our board being down. :)

Latest posts

Back