Excited to Join!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgdny26

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! My name is Kay and I live in North Florida, USA. I recently joined the forum to find more information than stuffy Facebook groups lol I’m excited to meet more soapmakers and learn even more from you all. I’ve been making soap about 7 years now and only got started due to my husband wanting pine tar soap lol it quickly became a passion after that. I’m currently interested in learning liquid soap so if anyone has any insight or tips and tricks, I’m all ears. Looking forward to collaborating with you all!!

Thanks for having me :)

Welcome! If you can make pine tar soap, you should have no trouble with liquid soap. :)

For learning to make LS, I highly recommend the Ultimate Guide to Liquid Soap e-book. It explains the science behind the process, and teaches you what you need to know in order to formulate your own LS recipes. You can often find a discount code in her Facebook group, which I believe it called Ultimate Guide to Soap, or something like that.

Latest posts

Back