Supporting our Vendors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just placed an order today and I am wondering if people are hesitant in ordering due to what is going on. I figured many of our vendors are small businesses and if they are still packing orders the least I could do is order something.

Besides if I am only working 4 hours a day I have plenty of time for soaping, I needed SAO and Nurture is restocked on the epic mica colors.

I just placed an order today and I am wondering if people are hesitant in ordering due to what is going on. I figured many of our vendors are small businesses and if they are still packing orders the least I could do is order something.

Besides if I am only working 4 hours a day I have plenty of time for soaping, I needed SAO and Nurture is restocked on the epic mica colors.

I’m still ordering, but I’m not opening boxes like I used to. I put on gloves and I spray and wipe everything down with alcohol.

I bought 50 pounds of palm oil, 20 pounds of castor oil, 20 pounds of coconut oil and 20 pounds of olive oil but this was a planned ahead order. However at the last minute I added 30 pounds of sodium hydroxide.

I placed a few orders for things I need this past week, and a couple of things I don't need - a few FOs just accidentally fell in my cart :D

While putting my last fragrance order away I discovered quite a few duplicates so I’m not allowed to buy more until I do a complete inventory.

Considering my markets are shut down and not sure about my Spring Craft Fair I really do not need to spend money on supplies. Besides I am guessing we will be having to help out our youngest daughter and her family again since her husband has had all overtime at the mine cut. Now they are back to not enough income to pay rent and bills. Yup dad is going to love it. :-( On top of all my attorney bills, I think I will not be supporting our vendors. Sorry. Hopefully, life will get back to some resemblance of normal soon. prayer-smiley-emoticon.png

I drove an hour to go to Arizona Soap Supply and buy some supplies. I love that store - they are such great people and I feel very fortunate that I have a vendor near enough that I can buy in person. I was able to get 99% alcohol and some aloe vera so it was totally worth the trip. I have not been able to find hand sanitizer, so I made some today for when I have to leave the house.

Latest posts

Back