Spring Fling ~ Cut Pic

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_m

Reaction score
Well this soap is going to have to have a bit of work done with some trimming. My mica/oxide line is bleeding all over the place on the outside where it slid and bunched up so yeah... anyway other than that it looks great!! I will be posting a cut video on my YouTube in the next hour.

img_0397-247.jpg

I did end up slicing the sides off that had the accumulation of black mica on there.. the video is uploading now.. should be ready to watch in about.. (checks the "time left" on upload screen) 38 minutes

Sssshhhh, remember, never tell anyone you messed up, and they won't know! I should take my own advice, I do it all the time. ;-) All else, very pretty. Your colors all stand out and it looks great.

Please where you buy these oxides??? they are perfect and your soap is masterful

So far all my colorants have come from Bramble Berry. In this swirl I used a mix of mica, oxides and lab colors. Wow, thanks for that awesome compliment *blushes*

Back