southern garden fos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
They are having a good sale right now, does anyone shop there? Are they good fos, pretty strong? they have 5 samples for 3$( 1ml) no shipping, may do that.

I love love love them Almost all of the FOs I have used from them have been really nice. They are strong. I didn't care for the Frank and Myrrh, but that's probably just personal taste. I have used Black Vetiver Cafe, Mango Mandarin (mostly mandarin, but very strong and nice.), Magnolia Melba, Witches Tea, Frangipani, Lemongrass Sage and Lemon Sugar. I did HP on all of these except Black Vetiver Cafe (soaps like a dream) so I can't comment on acceleration.

I have several others that I just haven't had a chance to soap yet. I can't say enough about this company. Great service!

thanks nancy, I wasnt thinking of any of those, have you tried pach/musk?

No, I'm sorry. That's not one that I have ordered. Have you checked the scent review site?

I went with peak, again, I know I like their stuff. southern maybe next time?

I totally understand. It's so much less stressful to go with the one you know will work. I am going to give peak a try as soon as I use up some of the gazzillion FOs I seem to have already collected...bad bad. :wink:

Good idea

hey if people hae fo's that don't seem to sell for them maybe we could purchase them ? I am game but don't want to do something we can't. Let me know. :lol: :lol:

Back