SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackiK

Reaction score
Okay. I made the mistake of going to Southern Soapers' website. All those wonderful scents on sale. There should be a way to just enter "One of everything, please." :lol:

Seriously, STOP.

Go to the Scent Review Board and read up on the FOs that have been reviewed there and perhaps order some of those.

I cannot tell you the zillions of dollars that, looking back, I wasted due to my enthusiasm.

Plus things often don't smell like the description.

carebear said:
Seriously, STOP.

Go to the Scent Review Board and read up on the FOs that have been reviewed there and perhaps order some of those.

I cannot tell you the zillions of dollars that, looking back, I wasted due to my enthusiasm.

Plus things often don't smell like the description.

Boo-Hoo. I haven't placed the order yet, just got my wish list going. Will take your advice and read up before pressing the button.

Thanks!

Yeah their sale is deadly. And at least half of what I bought I probably wouldn't have if they weren't so cheap! Sometimes that's worked out, others it has been something I doubt I'll ever touch. For the most part, I've been happy with the quality of their scents though. Now if only someone will keep them going...... :?

I haven't bought from them before. I just haaaaaad to go look. ARGH.

Back