Some of my soaps...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
Borrowed a crappy camera... Better than nothing :p And eveyone has already picked out the best looking bars :lol:

Apple whipped soap
P1010396.jpg

Bottom layer with cocoa, middle layer with fresh coffee as liquid and coffee grounds, top layer is whippped soap.
P1010398.jpg

Smells so good I even fooled my chocolate loving kittie :lol:
P1010403.jpg

OMH, scented with almond & honey FO. 100% fresh raw cowsmilk as the liquid.

P1010413.jpg

And that's it, I'm almost out of soap, so I'll need to make a couple more batches soon :p

that is an awesome bunch of soaps!!!! great job!!! :)

lol chocolate loving kitty!?!?! isnt it toxic for animals!?! or is he/she like mine where its literally immune to pretty much anything but rubberbands...

:D Thanks! I really need some serious soaping stuff & space though... :(

:lol: lol, yes, chocolate is toxic for cats and dogs; but each animal has a different tolerance level. He only gets little bits of it from us, but he just seems to crave it smehowe...
I swear, the moment we open anything with chocolate in it (icecream, cadybars, cookies, choco spread) Boris is there in less than 3 seconds :p

dagmar88 said:
:D Thanks! I really need some serious soaping stuff & space though... :(

:lol: lol, yes, chocolate is toxic for cats and dogs; but each animal has a different tolerance level. He only gets little bits of it from us, but he just seems to crave it smehowe...
I swear, the moment we open anything with chocolate in it (icecream, cadybars, cookies, choco spread) Boris is there in less than 3 seconds :p

lol that is great lol.... he's like cookiemonster but not lol...

well you know... chocolate does give off a lot of hormones in the brain, some say it is tantamount to the feeling of sex because of all the serotonin it releases lol

First, adorable cat. Sorry I'm a crazy cat lady and that was my first thought. Second though, absolutely beautiful soaps. I love the whip and layering. Truly decadent.

@ Ian Maybe that's why his always humping his blanket and my favorite dress?! :lol:

@ Overthemoon We're crazy cat people too :D

@ Ian Maybe that's why his always humping his blanket and my favorite dress?! Laughing

@ Overthemoon We're crazy cat people too Very Happy

Then next soap I make will be named after one of my four cats.

He thinks he's a mommy so enough said. I just have a thing for cats of your's colour. The youngest of my cats (roommate's cat but we share pet responsibility of all our pets) has that colour but she looks like a spider.

@ moon... SPIDER CAT!!!! lol thats great :) could be spidermans sidekick! :)

@ dag ... lol sounds like we suffer from the same problem... I would be afraid to give my cat chocolate... he humps everything WITHOUT it as it is... imagine WITH IT!! lol

Hee hee. :D That is too funny. :lol: All my cats are female. Two of them don't see eye to eye and get into it frequently. It's kinda funny watching them
walk cautiously around each other.

Back