Some of my soaps...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
Borrowed a crappy camera... Better than nothing :p And eveyone has already picked out the best looking bars :lol:

Apple whipped soap
P1010396.jpg

Bottom layer with cocoa, middle layer with fresh coffee as liquid and coffee grounds, top layer is whippped soap.
P1010398.jpg

Smells so good I even fooled my chocolate loving kittie :lol:
P1010403.jpg

OMH, scented with almond & honey FO. 100% fresh raw cowsmilk as the liquid.

P1010413.jpg

And that's it, I'm almost out of soap, so I'll need to make a couple more batches soon :p

that is an awesome bunch of soaps!!!! great job!!! :)

lol chocolate loving kitty!?!?! isnt it toxic for animals!?! or is he/she like mine where its literally immune to pretty much anything but rubberbands...

:D Thanks! I really need some serious soaping stuff & space though... :(

:lol: lol, yes, chocolate is toxic for cats and dogs; but each animal has a different tolerance level. He only gets little bits of it from us, but he just seems to crave it smehowe...
I swear, the moment we open anything with chocolate in it (icecream, cadybars, cookies, choco spread) Boris is there in less than 3 seconds :p

dagmar88 said:
:D Thanks! I really need some serious soaping stuff & space though... :(

:lol: lol, yes, chocolate is toxic for cats and dogs; but each animal has a different tolerance level. He only gets little bits of it from us, but he just seems to crave it smehowe...
I swear, the moment we open anything with chocolate in it (icecream, cadybars, cookies, choco spread) Boris is there in less than 3 seconds :p

lol that is great lol.... he's like cookiemonster but not lol...

well you know... chocolate does give off a lot of hormones in the brain, some say it is tantamount to the feeling of sex because of all the serotonin it releases lol

First, adorable cat. Sorry I'm a crazy cat lady and that was my first thought. Second though, absolutely beautiful soaps. I love the whip and layering. Truly decadent.

@ Ian Maybe that's why his always humping his blanket and my favorite dress?! :lol:

@ Overthemoon We're crazy cat people too :D

@ Ian Maybe that's why his always humping his blanket and my favorite dress?! Laughing

@ Overthemoon We're crazy cat people too Very Happy

Then next soap I make will be named after one of my four cats.

He thinks he's a mommy so enough said. I just have a thing for cats of your's colour. The youngest of my cats (roommate's cat but we share pet responsibility of all our pets) has that colour but she looks like a spider.

@ moon... SPIDER CAT!!!! lol thats great :) could be spidermans sidekick! :)

@ dag ... lol sounds like we suffer from the same problem... I would be afraid to give my cat chocolate... he humps everything WITHOUT it as it is... imagine WITH IT!! lol

Hee hee. :D That is too funny. :lol: All my cats are female. Two of them don't see eye to eye and get into it frequently. It's kinda funny watching them
walk cautiously around each other.

Latest posts

Back