Soapy Pics - Pic HEAVY

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylie_au

Reaction score
Thought i would share a few pics of latest batches, and i may add pic of my first ever batches i made - just have to remember where i saw it the other day.

Coconut Lemongrass (FO) / Coconut MIlk

Honey Oats GM _ Natural Scent, sort of like caramel

Lemongrass ( EO) / Coconut MIlk

moved to photo gallery

Really lovely soaps and beautiful colours!
The OMH is very nice too. (Why did you cut off the tops; looked like a real nice sculpted design on top?)

The Photo Gallery might have been a good place to share these photos too ...:D

Um, some idiot dropped it :shock: so took the top off it to tidy it up a bit.
(Yes, i was the idiot) can't blame mere male nor boys.

So what is the criteria for putting pics in the gallery?

Okay, this was it before flying out of hands

Last edited:
Beautiful looking soaps! :)
Can I ask where did you get that lovely teal colour? Is it from a supplier in Oz? I can't find a CP stable one, and always mix blue and green but it never comes out bright and spot on as one in your soap.

Just wondering. When one drops a lovely soap with such a lofty decorative top, what descriptive words fall off of one's lips? :think:

(Me thinks it's probably something similar to what I said when my cat escaped the house and jumped off the deck after a $1000 knee surgery. I don't use colorful words often, but seemed like a good idea at the time!)

Just wondering. When one drops a lovely soap with such a lofty decorative top, what descriptive words fall off of one's lips? :think:

(Me thinks it's probably something similar to what I said when my cat escaped the house and jumped off the deck after a $1000 knee surgery. I don't use colorful words often, but seemed like a good idea at the time!)

This made me laugh out loud - well said.

The answer is, many very descriptive words possibly considered not very ladylike ;)

I am totally jealous of your soaps!!! They are beautiful :D Did you make those in ONE day? It took me half the night to make my Blueberry disaster LMAO. Hey, another good name for it ;) You did a great job. Very lovely!

No, not all in one day. I babysit 2 small boys thru the week.
Their Mum is about to take 3 weeks off work though, so i get to play.

kylie_au said:
So what is the criteria for putting pics in the gallery?

None. :D

I mean, it is utterly cool to show your pic in the soap topic, but mostly people do that to illustrate a problem they have, or to show a disaster.
Your problem is making beautiful soaps, which therefore belong in the Gallery as eye candy, for everyone to drool on.

Too bad you dropped the soap; sh*t happens :( but still a beautiful topping!

Really nice looking soaps you have there. The first looks so summery to me, and I love the caramelly color of the oatmeal one. Glad I'm not the only butterfingers around here. I just bought a mold with horses for the fundraiser I'll be doing, it has only 3 cavities......I dropped one of the soaps, and now there are two.Grrrrrrrrr!!! I won't repeat what came out of my mouth, but the cats headed for the hills. LOL

Latest posts

Back