Soaps from last week...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Here's a couple of soaps I made last week. :)

Lavender
ORNAMENTS208.jpg

Honey & Nut (it's okay! :D)
ORNAMENTS207.jpg

Ashley those are fantastic - I love both of them equally. That lavender looks so soft and creamy.....and I LOVE the honeycomb effect.....wow!

I love your lavender!! Is that a soft purple color? I just love it!!

Thanks ladies! :) These are probably my favourite soaps yet. I can't wait to use them!

SoapMom, yep the lavender is a very light purple colour. It almost looks like it has swirls in it but I didn't do it purposely! I dipped a chopstick all the way down into the soap to get the swirly design on the top, and it swirled the inside too. I'm happy with it!

:D

Those are both lovely! I really like the bubble wrap effect too.

Re: Lovely bars

starduster said:
I love them both and your proffesional tidyness. :lol:

Do you see the ironing board in the background of the lavender soap? :oops: LOL. I took these pictures on the windowsill... not sure if my soaping room is what you would call "professionally tidy!" Hehe.

Beautiful soap Ashley! The honey nut one has come out wonderfully (now where did I put that bubblewrap?) and the lavender is just so dreamy and pretty. Love your pics too - well framed and the soap really stands out.

Tanya :)

Those are great Ashley. You must be (and should be) very proud.

Back