Soaps for a Friend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine lost both of her parents within two months of each other last winter. One to Alzheimer's and one to another form of dementia. Her family has been actively fundraising for the EndALZ organization for a few years, and this year they are having an event with a raffle. I am donating two soap baskets for that and thought I'd share the 'special' ones I am including. Her dad always wore a flannel shirt. Each member of the family chose one after he died and they had pillows made from them. The dark purple soap will be called Warm Flannel. Her mother's favorite flowers was daisies, obviously the white daisy soap. The purple and pink is a light floral named Forget Me Not.
ALZ Soap.jpg

I love Warm Flannel.. I can already imagine it against my cheek. The flannel, not the soap lols

They're lovely, especially so since, like you said, they're made with love :)

Wauw.. that's such a touching story and such wonderful soaps! They're lucky to have you as a friend.

A friend of mine lost both of her parents within two months of each other last winter. One to Alzheimer's and one to another form of dementia. Her family has been actively fundraising for the EndALZ organization for a few years, and this year they are having an event with a raffle. I am donating two soap baskets for that and thought I'd share the 'special' ones I am including. Her dad always wore a flannel shirt. Each member of the family chose one after he died and they had pillows made from them. The dark purple soap will be called Warm Flannel. Her mother's favorite flowers was daisies, obviously the white daisy soap. The purple and pink is a light floral named Forget Me Not.
View attachment 40759

These are lovely....

Latest posts

Back