Soaping Saturday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubnica

Reaction score
I haven't been soaping for a while, but today I made 3 batches. I sent some soap to Greenland -Thule base- my son is on 1 year assignment there. I made little packages for every female there, which is only around 12-14. I included 2 soaps and 2 lip balms. I hope they like it.

Anyway, I had to replenish my soap supplies...lol. I made OMH, bamboo and gardenia. All FOs from BB. I am running out of FOs from Southern Soapers, so I hope these from BB will be as good, although I think they are not as strong. OMH looks so creamy, I can't wait to cut it tomorrow.

Yesterday I made spoon swirl for the first time and I like the results. Now i want to,try funnel swirl....there is always something new to try.
I love my hobby! I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

I too LOVE soaping!!! I love the surprise of cutting the soap, even if you did something specific its always sort of a mystery till you cut it!!!!! I'll be soaping tomorrow when I've got some free time!

Back