SoapGoods?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genny

Reaction score
Has anyone recently bought from them.
I did a search here and there was only one small post about them.
They have some good prices on some stuff (some other stuff is really high priced).

But I just wanted to see if anyone's recently bought with them and how it went.

i haven't but they are here in atlanta, so i did email them to see if i can do pick ups. if i can, that would be awesome!!

The site says you can do pick ups Mon-Thur
I wish I lived close to a nice soaping place :(

the shipping seems to be reasonable or if it would be cheaper maybe we can work something out and i pick up your order and ship it to you flat rate instead. i am going to do an order from them soon.

you two totally confused me in this thread because I only looked at avatars and not names. thought perhaps something a la split personality disorder was going on...

I admit that I talk to myself, but I don't think I've ever had a full conversation with myself in a forum :lol:

lol, that is funny! i used to look at mostly avatars but kept thinking other people were talking because the avatars matched...

so i just picked up my first order from this company. (YES!! i said picked up!! lol) I will continue to buy most of my oils from them as they have given me good customer service, the prices for everything i got were reasonable and they are looking into stocking the other chemicals i wanted them to stock.

it was about 25 mins from my house to drive there and the guy Allan was very nice. i totally recommend this company. :)

Thanks for letting us know Krissy.
A lot of the prices seem to be very good, now that I know that their customer service is pretty good, too, then they're going to go on my future supplier list :)

Latest posts

Back