Soap Scent review board question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have had this message for 2 days. Anyone know how long it takes before you can use this board? I would think that they would activate your account immediatly. Anyone know? Thanks.

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board willneed to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another e-mailwhen this has occurred. Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our databaseand we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your passwordyou can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as thisaccount. Thank you for registering. -- Thanks, Lilli

bc, the first thing that comes to mind, is that you used like hotmail, yahoomail, etc.

in order for it not to be bounced, you have to use a permanent ISP address, such as a @comcast.com, or @verizon.com, etc.

right - your email cannot be from one of those free accounts and she makes no exceptions on this.

also, her life has been a bit busy lately, so even if you had the right email address type it could take her a bit to get to you.

It does take her a little bit , she is a busy gal , it is worth the wait though .

Kitn

So, now I am frustrated! I dont have any other email besides yahoo and msn. So I guess I dont get to see what the fuss is all about on soap scent review board. Oh well, ((sigh))

Latest posts

Back